Veterans Day Quotes
In this post, we are going to share the latest and best collection of Veterans day quotes which can not be found anywhere on the internet.
In my previous post, I have written on Veterans Day Images. If you don’t know about it, have a look through my old posts.
Basically, We celebrate veterans day each year on November 11 to give respect to the Veterans who lost their lives in saving the country.
In this post, I am going to share the veterans quotes which is totally new so lets start.
In this section, I am going to share each and everything about Veterans Day. Quotes so If you are looking for it, then This post is completely for you.
Patiently, we wait for their return. With a worried heart, we hope that they’re still fine and strong. Gratefully, we thank and salute them for being our great heroes.
Don’t Miss: Veterans Day Clipart
- War was never only for those who are strong in body, it is for those who are strong in heart and mind.
- If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- To all the brave soldiers who served our country with their best, Happy Soldiers Day!
- My greatest heroes are those who put their lives at risk for the sake of many and protect our world making it a better place – police, firefighters, and our soldiers. We salute your great efforts and sacrifices for our nation!.
- While only one day of the year is dedicated solely to honoring our veterans, Americans must never forget the sacrifices that many of our fellow countrymen have made to defend our country and protect our freedoms.
- Jimmy Carter: “War may sometimes be a necessary evil.
- But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good.
- We will not learn how to live together
- in peace by killing each other’s children.”
- The only thing that makes battle psychologically tolerable is the brotherhood among soldiers. You need each other to get by.
- Spending time with America’s soldiers is always inspiring.
- Everyone rejoices when the war is over, but only a few remembers the brave soldiers who laid their lives and sacrificed their family for the country’s safety. Nothing can ever be equally enough to thank them for all their efforts. I wish you a great and Happy Veterans Day!
- May the Lord Almighty bless the courageous men and women who risked their lives to preserve our freedom. Thank you for your sacrifices and services. Have a Happy Veterans Day!
Must Check: Veterans Day Facts
- I’m trying to raise the awareness of the troops that, when they deploy and go to war, it’s not just them at war – it’s also their family. Their family is having to go through all the hardships and the stresses.
- “Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us.”
- But this Veterans Day, I believe we should do more than sing the praises of the bravery and patriotism that our veterans have embodied in the past. We should take this opportunity to re-evaluate how we are treating our veterans in the present.
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
- Barack Obama: “It’s about how we treat our veterans every single day of the year.
- It’s about making sure they have the care they need and the benefits that
- they’ve earned when they come home.
- It’s about serving all of you as well
- as you’ve served the United States of America.
- “Freedom is never free.”
- Each and every member of our military troops has contributed to our country’s freedom and liberty. With great pride and gratitude we salute the courageous men and women who put their lives in line to protect us. Wishing you a Happy Veterans Day!
- I believe there is one greater position than being a president and I would call that patriot.
- Some people live their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines and the rest of our armed forces don’t have that problem.
- We may have not known each of them distinctively. But let us include every veteran and their loved ones in our prayers. Have a nice Veterans Day today!
- Thanks for doing what I’m such of a fool and a coward to do!
- But for our liberty that they fought for, and our nation’s land they wrought for, is their memorial to-day and for aye. Happy Veterans Day!
- Patiently, we wait for their return. With a worried heart, we hope that they’re still fine and strong. Gratefully, we thank and salute them for being our great heroes.
- So mates we have shared each and everything about Veterans Day Quotes. Please share this post with your friends, relatives, and parents. Let’s give some respect together!